Hello, all you lovely ladies out there! My name is Christopher, and I've decided to take the next step in my life and begin searching for the Girl of My Dreams. A lot of guys out there just dream and wish about the beautiful woman they want to marry someday, but, many guys don't follow through. Not me. If I want something, I take time and work hard to get it.
I want to start a serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage. I've kept myself "pure" all of these years for one special woman. I'm NOT a player, cheater, liar, or chauvinist, and I'm NOT the type of guy who goes sleeping around with everyone. I'm a ONE-WOMAN MAN and I'm very easy to talk to. I still practice chivalry as well. I have a sense of humor similar to Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, and Chris Farley, so, you'll never get bored with me. I also love quoting movies and TV shows. Oh, another thing, even though I currently live in Boise, Idaho, I am originally from New Jersey. I want to live a storybook marriage with my dream girl, doing romantic things like kissing in public, watching a sunset, learning ballroom dancing and the tango, buying gifts for her on random days, and going for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage on Valentine's Day. I want to be that type of boyfriend that you describe to your friends as "just amazing. . . you have to see him to believe him". I want to be the guy that gives you butterflies in your stomach every time you see me.
THINGS I LIKE: Studying the weather, magic tricks, muscle cars & motorcycles, jazz music (the saxophone has a very sexy sound to it), funny movies, sports, computers, rainy & snowy days, the smell of fresh-cut grass, video & movie creation, hanging out with friends and family, volunteering at two cat shelters, and old school Nintendo games. THINGS I DON'T LIKE: I'm not really the party-type or clubbin-type. The only kind of club I would go to would be jazz clubs or comedy clubs. I don't care for bars, and I don't use profanity, unless it happens to fit a joke perfectly. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm going to be totally honest here, and not beat around the bush. Besides, on these dating websites, the only way you can find EXACTLY what you want is by saying EXACTLY what you want. I know the type of girl that I want, and the type of girl that will make me the most happy.
Before writing anything to me, please read the list below. These are MANDATORY things that my Dream Girl MUST have or like. (1) You MUST be a VIRGIN. I DON'T want a girl who has already been "touched" by ten different guys. I'm saving myself for one special person, and I expect you to be as well.
(2) You MUST BE SINGLE. Make sure that you have NEVER been married. I DON'T want any problems with ex-spouses. (3) You MUST be UNIQUE in some way. Have something cool about yourself that makes you stand out from your typical run-of-the-mill person. Show me that you are your own woman, not that you just copy off everyone else.
(4) You MUST be a NATURAL BLONDE. And, if you colored your hair PLATINUM, that's EVEN BETTER! (5) You MUST like the color PINK and like KITTENS. (6) You MUST be INTELLIGENT and EDUCATED. (7) You MUST enjoy being SEXUAL. If you would enjoy the following things, then you are THE GIRL FOR ME: candle-lit bubble baths, skinny-dipping, sleeping naked, kissing in the rain, and shaving "intimate areas". If you had an opportunity to pose for Playboy or Victoria's Secret or work in Hooters restaurant, you would do it!
(8) You LIKE the FOLLOWING THINGS: lingerie from Victoria's Secret, bikinis & thongs, leather boots & high heels, sometimes wearing your hair in pig tails or a bun, Ugg boots, lip gloss, silk sheets, and tiaras. (9) You MUST be open to EVENTUALLY RELOCATING. I'm going to be moving back to my home state of New Jersey towards the end of the summer, and I'm going to be living somewhere in the northern New Jersey/New York City area, so, you must be OK with eventually relocating there.
(10) You MUST have a SENSE OF HUMOR and a GREAT PERSONALITY. Laughing is one of the best things you can do for yourself, so, let's enjoy it together. (11) You MUST NOT HAVE KIDS. I don't want any children that are not mine.
(12) You MUST NOT WANT KIDS. I want to have a fun and interesting life, not run around after kids for the next 18 years. Don't get me wrong though, I love kids, but, raising them for 18 years is not ?fun' to me. (13) You MUST NOT be a SMOKER, DRUG USER, or HEAVY DRINKER. If you don't know by now that none of that stuff will benefit you, then you're not the girl for me. Think about it, when was the last time you heard someone thanking alcohol, drugs, or tobacco for improving their lives?
(14) You MUST like some type of SPORT. Or, at least, don't mind if I like them. I'm not some kind of sports freak or something, all I mean is that maybe we could sometimes watch a game together, shoot some hoops, or, throw around a football once in a while. You get extra brownie points if you are a fan of any of my favorite sports teams: Football - San Francisco 49ers, Baseball - New York Mets, Hockey - New Jersey Devils, Basketball - Chicago Bulls.