Single Christian Network

Christian Singles. Christian Dating. All Christian. All Single.

Next Profile
Female Profile


Location: Lavista, Nebraska
Country: U.S.

send mail   send mail   send mail  

Return To Search  
Age: 39 Race: White
Church: Protestant-Christian   Education: Completed Degree
Marital: Divorced   Smoker? NO   Occupation: Homemaker
Height: 5ft 5   Hair: Auburn   Eyes: Hazel
Children living at home: 2    Body Type: Pleasingly Plump
Seeking someone between ages: 29 and 40      Open to dating any race
My faith and my children are EVERYTHING to me! I also LOVE to sing! Whomever God has for me, I know He will make it clear. I have so much to offer the man He chooses for me. I may not have what society necessarily looks for on the surface because what I have to give goes so much deeper than that. The tip of the iceberg is only 10% of it's whole. The other 90% is below the surface. That, I feel, is what describes me. I do feel I am a beautiful woman who is witty, has a great sense of humor, is intelligent, caring, empathetic, compassionate and becoming more like Christ as my life continues on. I know that physical appearance is not what will make or break a relationship. However, God did create each of us with our own desires and likes and dislikes. Only He knows where He wants each of us to be and with whom.

Next Profile

Dating Forum Links Dating Sitemap
Resources | Add URL | Related Sites | SpyderMap
Web Portal | Related Articles Christian Singles Blog Dating Blog Twitter Christian Singles
christian singles christian dating