|Please read the agreement
document below before registering.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions of the Singles Christian Network Affiliate Program. Singles Christian Network is referred to in this agreement as SCN.
1) Term of the Agreements: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or ASCN may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
2) Commissions: SCN will pay 40% of any Paid Membership Fees to you for any referral who later becomes a paying subscriber of SCN. SCN will not pay any commissions for guest who does not become a paying member. SCN will pay you an additional 10% of any Paid Membership Fees coming from an affiliate that joined the program as a result of your banners.
3) Payments: SCN will pay commissions monthly, within ten days after the end of each month. Any commission payment due that is less than $50 for a specific month, will be paid in subsequent months when the total commission due exceeds $50.
4) Credit Card Refunds, Charge-backs or Bad Checks: Any Paid Membership Fees that are later declined by a member's credit card issuing bank will be deducted from your commission. Also, any refunds, charge-backs, or bad checks will also be deducted from your commission.
5) SPAM: You understand and agree that you will not 'Spam' (send unsolicited emails) email addresses or search engines. This includes so-called targeted lists, opt-in campaigns that have no affiliation with Christian singles, or any un-solicited email mailing. Violations will result in immediate termination of this Affiliate Agreement and your payment will be forfeited.
6) Competition: You agree that you will not compete directly with any SCN paid advertisements. You agree never to place any advertisements on any websites that already contain SCN advertisement. If you choose to purchase paid clicks on any pay-per-click sites you agree never to bid higher than SCN bids. Upon notification by SCN that you have a higher click bid, you agree to lower your bid within 48 hours. Violations will result in termination of this Affiliate Agreement.
7) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
8) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
9) Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
10) Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Kansas, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Olathe, Kansas, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.